The Perfect Gift for the Curry Lover in your Life.
Contains 6 curry kits, an apron and cotton shopper.
1 x Keep Korma Arpon
1 x Keep Korma Cotton Shopper
6 x Curry On Cooking Kits includes Starters, Rice and Curry Meal Kits
- 1x Biryani Rice Curry Kit (Mild) 30:g Biryani Rice is an Indian classic rice dish perfect with any currylicious curry.
- 1 x Pakora Spice Kit (Med) 30g: Pakoras the perfect starter – a sheer delight of crispy vegetables coated in a spicy chickpea flour, the spice kit can be used to make vegan, meat or fish pakoras.
- 1 x Balti Curry Kit (Medium) 30g: Balti is a style of cooking, almost like a stir fry. It’s said to be invented in the UK. Birmingham lays claim to being the birthplace of Balti. Balti literally translates from the Punjabi as bucket! Balti describes the pot in which food is cooked and served, a flat-bottomed, two-handled wok.
- 1 x Jalfrezi Curry Kit (Hot) 30g: Jalfrezi is a marinated dish. The word ‘jal’ translates as hot as in fiery heat and hot and spicy. This dish is fast becoming one of the nation’s favourite.
- 1 x Madras Curry Kit (Very Hot) 30g: Madras is a vibrant hot and spicy dish. It originates from the south of India, Madras is traditionally made with vegetables but in the UK it tends to be made with meat! Some like it hot! And this is our hottest in the range. Are you daring enough to take the Madras challenge?
- 1 x Bombay Potatoes Kit (Mild/Medium) 30g: Bombay Potatoes a bit on the side! A popular, simply spiced dry potato dish. They make a great alternative to roast potatoes, instead of cubing try mashing and serving with sausages.